27th January 2021
Wednesday 27 January 2021
Our topic : Great Expectations!
Well, what a year that was… Our discussion this month will be focussing on hopes for 2021.
What are you looking to achieve?
What are you most looking forward to?
Do you anticipate that this year will see a change in your business?
Are you excited at the prospect of face to face meetings?
Do you plan to become more socially conscious?
As always, it’ll be great to share these hopes, inspire each other and pool opinion.
Fun Five! This month we’re planning to introduce a brand new meeting feature. More about this in the meeting!
During our breakout room session you’ll be able to elaborate on the introduction that you gave to the whole room at the start of the meeting with further information about you and your business. You may have an event to publicise, be interested in feedback from your networking colleagues, or want to describe a feature of your business.
You’ll also have the opportunity to ‘Buy me a coffee’ in support of the MK Community Foundation Women’s Fund.
And of course we have our Birthday Draw to look forward to, with stationery pressies from Got2Jot ready to be sent directly to each month’s lucky winner.
We’re always delighted to welcome visitors to our events. As a non member you can attend 2 virtual meetings before deciding whether to join. Here are all the reasons that you should!
We look forward to seeing you!
REGISTERING FOR THE EVENT
• Please register for our Zoom event below in advance, entering your name, email and company name.
• Please also make sure that you CHECK OUT your basket when you register.
• The device that you use to join our call may not feature your name, or the name of your company. If this is going to be the case please enter the device details in the appropriate registration box so that we know how to identify you.
• We’ll send you a link via email in advance of the meeting .
• We’ll be using a Waiting Room facility to have extra control over entry, so do please join early and wait to be admitted so that we can start at a reasonable time.
We’d love you to invite others to the meeting, but if you do wish to, please let us know in advance by dropping us an email with their details, or ask them to register on here themselves rather than purely forwarding them a link. By being aware of exactly who’s joining us and being able to identify each device we can ensure everyone’s safety.