30th September 2020
Wednesday 30th September 2020
We always love to see as many members as possible at our AGM. Of course non-members are also very welcome too – the AGM is a great meeting to really find out exactly what we’re about as an organisation.
The format will be similar to previous years, combining the AGM with informal networking as well as confirming the Committee for the following year.
And of course there will still be our members Birthday Draw to look forward to. We’ve gorgeous stationery pressies from Got2Jot ready to be sent directly to each month’s lucky winner.
We’re always delighted to welcome visitors to our events. As a non member you can attend 2 virtual meetings before deciding whether to join. Here are all the reasons that you should!
We look forward to seeing you!
REGISTERING FOR THE EVENT
• Please register for our Zoom event below in advance, entering your name, email and company name.
• Please also make sure that you CHECK OUT your basket when you register.
• The device that you use to join our call may not feature your name, or the name of your company. If this is going to be the case please enter the device details in the appropriate registration box so that we know how to identify you.
• We’ll send you a link via email in advance of the meeting .
• We’ll be using a Waiting Room facility to have extra control over entry, so do please join early and wait to be admitted so that we can start at a reasonable time.
We’d love you to invite others to the meeting, but if you do wish to, please let us know in advance by dropping us an email with their details, or ask them to register on here themselves rather than purely forwarding them a link. By being aware of exactly who’s joining us and being able to identify each device we can ensure everyone’s safety.