Becoming a member – Individual or Corporate
Women in Enterprise is an extremely popular network organisation. We hold monthly lunches and events which are always high in demand, so do make sure that you book early! Being a member ensures that you receive great discounts on our events.
There are so many reasons for getting involved, and as we’re a not for profit organisations we’re able to keep membership fees at an affordable level.
Women in Enterprise gives you the perfect opportunity to network, pass business, collaborate and generally feel supported. It’s what you make of it, of course!
Benefits of being a member
• The opportunity to place articles and adverts on our social media channels
• The opportunity to promote your business through our website and at lunches/events
• Discounted Members rates when booking lunches and events
• An online listing in our Members Directory on our website
• Your photograph on our website, together with forty words promoting yourself and your business
• The opportunity to speak at meetings – promoting yourself and your business – or to ask for assistance or support
• You’re entitled to attend our Annual Members event, which is always hugely enjoyable – and free!
• Entry into our business card draw at each meeting for a prize from the venue that month
• Entry into our birthday draw at each meeting for a gift supplied by one of our members, Got2Jot
• You’ll be networking in a relaxed and friendly environment